However, in air compression processes via oil free compressors, the amount of partial organic vapors in the air can be significant at the compressor outlet. In this case, this solution can be highly effective (recommended) in the production processes where unwanted oil compounds cause problems.
HATCO provides this series of products in a wide range of capacities for those customers who is required to remove oil particles up to 0.01 microns in their production process.
Using the ACT series is a more cost-effective option than carbon micro-filters in terms of service life.
In this superior method, the service life of the adsorbents materials is normally up to 10,000 hours.
HATCO produces and supplies this series of used equipment in compressed air treatment system in two types:
Alloy steel shell with threaded / flange connections (depending on capacity / project requirement)
Aluminum shell with threaded connections (mainly for Lower capacities)
- Chemicals & pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverage
- Breathing Air
The absorption air dryers in MT-RDA series from HATCO is packaged with an activated carbon tower (ACT) at the outlet of the air dryer with an integrated piping. This simple and efficient solution allows the customers to use the plant to simultaneously remove moisture and oil vapor compounds from compressed air.
Advantages of choosing HATCO :
- Utilizing the high technology with high reliability
- Support for the highest operational capacity
- Proper design and implementation to achieve the least pressure drop
- Fabrication of the steel alloy series according to ASME cods
- Utilizing the qualified of adsorbents with a useful life of at least 10 years
- Differential pressure gauge and oil level indicator (optional)
- Minimum space required for installation
- Quick and easy installation
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Superior support and services for 15 years
There are no reviews yet.