Due to simple and efficient design and packaging principles, the high performance RDF series are known as a high quality dryers that have proved their efficiency in different circumstances. The operating reliability at inlet temperatures up to +55°C and a pressure dew point of +3°C make them a convincing proposition.
The RDF series refrigerant dryers are versatile and can be flexible to reduce production costs and improve productivity.
Besides, HATCO-specific tropical series due to reduce energy consumption and support costs mostly perform better than similar types are available on the market .This series features a wide range of heat exchange areas that guarantee a constant pressure dew point and a high water condensation rate even under extreme operating conditions.
HATCO RDF series can be linked up as a set refrigerant dryer plus compressor for the following products:
- HAV, HAG
- HAD, HAS
- HOF, HOF-VSD
Advantages of choosing HATCO :
- Low energy consumption
- Utilizing ozone friendly gases R407C, R134a
- Proper design for easy access to parts
- Automatic drain valve
- Low pressure drop even in variable working conditions
- High efficiency condenser & evaporator
- No need for short-term periodic services
- Minimum space required for installation
- Quick and easy installation
- Ease of operation
- Have superior support and services for 15 years
There are no reviews yet.