HATCO produces a variety of process gas compressor packages such as centrifugal, screw and reciprocating series.
Depending on the type of process gas service, flow rate, pressure and purity of gas, etc. each of these types of compressors has its own application. And also based on the technical complexities of this type of equipment, there are special standard requirements for them, including the most common API standards.
In addition to good trade relations with prominent and reputable foreign partners, we share our knowledge and experience in the field of design and engineering, construction and assembly, installation, training and services to develop the market and increase the product portfolio to meet the needs.
Our product portfolio with the aim of making projects more economical and increasing the capability and high level of reliability in the use of this equipment and sustainable development in various industries such as oil and gas refineries, petrochemical units, oil-rich areas, surface gas collection, They are used in steel, chemical, etc. industries and in addition to the possibility of supply in various pressure and capacity ranges, can be used in harsh environmental conditions and use a variety of gases with corrosion, acidity and flammability properties in accordance with the international and region standards and cods.
Application Range of HATCO Process Gas Reciprocating Compressors Package :
- Maximum pressure: 500 Bar g
- Non-Lubricated Cylinders available up to 250Barg
Advantages of choosing HATCO:
- Utilizing the high technology with high reliability
- Available in API, DIN, ISO, ASME, and IEC standards
- Various gas applications (flammable, explosive, toxic, sour, corrosive, etc.)
- Explosion safety (suitable for natural gas, oil, chemical industry, etc.)
- Simple and tailored design for safe operation and easy service
- Advanced control systems with full DCS access capabilities
- Ability to customize the plant according to customer needs
- Single or double-distance pieces are available
- Full Pressure Lubricated Running Gear
- Single & Multi Throw Units
- Superior support and services for 15 years