HATCO produces a variety of process gas compressor packages such as centrifugal, screw, and reciprocating series.
Depending on the type of process gas service, flow rate, pressure, purity of gas, etc. each of these types of compressors has its own application. And also based on the technical complexities of this type of equipment, there are special standard requirements for them, including the most common API standards.
In addition to good trade relations with prominent and reputable foreign partners, we share our knowledge and experience in the field of design and engineering, construction and assembly, installation, training, and services to develop the market and increase the product portfolio to meet the needs.
Our product portfolio with aim of making projects more economical and increase the capability and high level of reliability in the use of this equipment and sustainable development in various industries such as oil and gas refineries, petrochemical units, oil-rich areas, surface gas collection, They are used in steel, chemical, etc. industries and in addition to the possibility of supply in various pressure and capacity ranges, can be used in harsh environmental conditions and use a variety of gases with corrosion, acidity, and flammability properties in accordance with the international and regional standards and codes.
Application Range of HATCO Process Gas Screw Compressors:
Available in single stage and multistage covering Max. 7200 m3/hr @ 30 Bar g in a package.
Advantages of choosing HATCO:
- Utilizing high technology with high reliability
- Available in API, DIN, ISO, ASME, and IEC standards
- Various gas applications (flammable, explosive, toxic, sour, corrosive, etc.)
- Explosion safety (suitable for natural gas, oil, chemical industry, etc.)
- Simple and tailored design for safe operation and easy service
- Advanced control systems with full DCS access capabilities
- Ability to customize the plant according to customer needs
- Available in all types of drivers
- Superior support and services for 15 years
There are no reviews yet.