Cryogenic Ambient Vaporizers
With more than 25 years of design experience, we have come out with an innovative vaporizer design to challenge the belief of “the bigger, the better”.
Our new vaporizer design comes with longer duty cycles, last over twice as long compared to the conventional design, and contributes to higher productivity.
Vaporizers are sized to match the flow requirement to avoid Unacceptable temperature gas entering the product pipeline for all gaseous applications.
Our sales department is available to assist you with detailed technical data to select the best option for your demands.
Available ambient air vaporizers :
- Product vaporizer
- Ambient air heated-Natural Draft design
Natural draft ambient air vaporizers have no movable parts which result in zero Operational Expensive (OPEX) and low maintenance costs.
- Ambient air heated-Fan Forced Draft Design
In addition to natural draft design, forced draft vaporizers have increased sent-out capacity due to the introduction of forced air over the tube bundle. Introduction of this rotating equipment results in increased OPEX and maintenance costs.
- Pressure building vaporizer
Due to regulate and maintain pressure for the consistent withdrawal of cryogenic liquids and gases from the tanks, Ambient Pressure Building Vaporizers and Cryogenic Pressure Building Coils are utilized to a re-gasify certain volume of Cryogenic Liquid using latent heat of vaporization to maintain pressure on the type of cryogenic storage tank, transportation tankers. This enables the discharge of cryogenic liquid from the storage tank at the required flow and pressure.
HATCO offers this equipment with a variety of flow rates and configurations to build up your requirements.
Features & Benefits :
- Smaller design and footprint for cost saving in raw material, transportation, and space
- High-quality material and components
- High efficiency and productivity
- No running cost
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation and operation
- Eco friendly
- No visible corrosion due to full aluminum design
- Standard pressure range up to 40 bar g
- Flow rates range from 200 – 5000 Nm3/h
- Working Temperature: -250 °C to +38 °C
- Discharge Gas Temperature: Approx. within -7 °C of ambient conditions (standard)
- For an 8-hour performance
- Fluid Passages: 6063 aluminum
- External Fins: 6063 aluminum alloy
- Frame Assembly: Type 6061 aluminum alloy
- Extrusion lengths ranging from 1m to 6m
- Applications include N2, O2, AR, and CO2 (please contact us for your other specific applications)
- Manifold designs to suit pressure drop specifications
- I/O Connections: NPT B.1.20.1/3 or Flanged B16.5 ANSI/ASME
- Monel 400, 304 / 316 stainless steel, and electro-polished 316L fluid passages
- Tube sizes up to 1” OD
- Special inlet and outlet connections
- Anodized finishes
- Special sizes and configurations
- Forced Draft to increase flow rates and run time
- Dual- and triple-units for hospital oxygen service cycling
- Removable legs on smaller units
- Horizontal configurations upon the customer requirements
- Auto-cycling vaporizing systems complete with control system